Like any other medicine, to get the desired benefits from it, you need to consume it in the right dose. CBD is not an exception. Less than suggested consumption may take a long time to see desired results and overconsumption can lead to side effects.
So, it is important to understand the right CBD dosage for your pet to see effective management of the health issue. This article reviews the facts and tells you why CBD makes an excellent option to improve the quality of life of your pet.
What Could Be The Consequences Of Excess Dosage Of CBD In Pets?
If you are unaware of the right CBD dosage and have accidentally given a high dosage of a full-spectrum CBD extract to your pet, then it would not cause any serious harm. You can rest assured that there will be no permanent damage.
However, they may experience vomiting, or diarrhoea that will subside on its own after a few hours. No pet owner would want their pet to suffer. That is the reason why learning the right CBD dose for your pet is very important.
Just CBD is a reputed store where you can find superior quality and certified CBD oil for pets at a competitive price range. You can also choose from their extensive line-up of CBD products such as CBD gummies, CBD vape pens, CBD Oil tinctures, CBD dog treats, and more.
The Facts On The Proper Dosage of CBD For Pets
The body weight and height of the dog play a little part when determining the dosage amount. The strength of the endocannabinoid system is important to consider when deciding the right CBD dose. Dogs that have weaker endocannabinoid systems need more CBD to see desired results.
The most effective way is to give them the initial dose on their gums. Wait for the next twenty minutes to half an hour to see their response. You can repeat the step if you do not see the desired effect.
What Is The Right CBD Dose To Treat Different Ailments In Your Pet?
CBD Dose For General Anxiety
- Apply 9mg to 12 mg CBD directly to their gums every day for 7 to10 days.
- Assess their response.
- In case of no enough improvement, enhance the CBD dose for next for the same period.
- Split the daily dose into two or more doses to keep the CBD active throughout the body.
CBD Dose For Arthritis
- Begin with 12mg to 15 mg daily directly on their gums. Split them into two to three parts to keep more effective and active in the body throughout the day.
- Increase the dose if they still feel pain and stiffness in their bones.
CBD Dose For Allergies
- Begin with 9mg to 12 mg of CBD oil daily. Apply it to the gums. Split the dose into two to three doses to increase the effectiveness of CBD.
- Assess the health for a week. Increase the dose in cases when you do not see any improvement in the health condition.
Finding the right CBD dosage for your pet is a matter of trial and error. Based on the health issue your pet is facing, give them the appropriate dose and assess the results. Consult your vet if you do not see any signs of improvement.